dear ku-ki,


Aug 1, 2013
Miss Flower Posted at 8:21 PM 0 comments (+)
Got a new pair of shoes from H&M! I fell in love with the color and I don't have anything like these so I got them. Surprise: it's like a size or half a size too big on me. I was a bit upset when I tried it on at home, but I don't care because they are so cute! Haha. I definitely need some more shoes in my closet, so hopefully I break into these cute little shoes :)

I got a new Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub because I ran out of it a few months ago. I also got a new lip butter. I've never tried their lip butters before so I bought it and I love it!

Made pasta the other day with my sisters and it was delicious :3

I'm waiting for my next paycheck so I can go school supply shopping next week hehe. For some reason, I love going school supply shopping. I love seeing a whole bunch of stuff I don't need but really want. Only one more month of summer vacation so I want it to last. There are still a few things I want to do, but it's hard to find the motivation for it haha. 

Listening to: Ai Otsuka - Kingyo Hanabi ♥

Labels: , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.