dear ku-ki,


Aug 22, 2013
Raindrops Posted at 5:51 PM 1 comments (+)
So my sisters and I went to go visit UW Eau Claire yesterday and it was soo frickin hot omg. We had to walk up this long hill and omg my legs died lol. I was sweating so much even though I was wearing shorts ;A; But overall, they have a really nice campus and some really great features, like the river. It's a bit bigger than Stout so there was definitely a lot of walking. Its nice to know that everyone there is fit though considering how big the campus is. We spent about 3 hours there and I just couldn't wait to get inside the car and turn on the air conditioning haha. After that we went to Oakwood Mall since we were in Eau Claire anyways. We went to go eat at Kobe Japanese at the food court. The food there is great! I had the chicken teriyaki. I swear it was so delicious.

Then we went to Ulta. It started thundering and raining when we left it. It looked so nice outside ^^ I bought an American Eagle jean with my own money for the first time (omg how exciting) for 28 frickin bucks... I just had to. It was 40% off too so I thought "hey great deal, right?" e_e Aish no money ;( I also went to Charlotte Russe and got 5 cute undies for 12 bucks. I love these great deals man. Before we left we went to Dairy Queen. I got a Cappuccino Moo Latte! It was so frickin good. I'm craving it now... :(

Well here's a selca I quickly took. I kept forgetting to take photos. Sorry guys! My life sucks :p By the way, I like someone ♥ teehee.
 

Listening to: Standing Egg - Have you ever fallen in love?

Labels: , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.