dear ku-ki,


Dec 28, 2013
Hey you. Posted at 12:54 AM 0 comments (+)
It's sure been awhile and I'm sorry to whoever still reads this blog. School and work has definitely pretty much taken over my life. You guys don't know how much I wanted to go back to blogging, but, at least for me, it's too much effort. I haven't found the time to just sit down and blog because I've been so busy with everything. I'm constantly stressed out and I hate it. I hate this semester so much. I can't wait until it's over so I can finally relax a little bit. Oh yeah, preparing for college is a pain in the ass. Especially when I barely have anyone to help guide me through it all. There are so many distractions that disable me from doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I've also been pretty moody with my studies and I can't figure out why and how to stop it. I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to hear me rant so I'll stop here.

Happy holidays everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and year! :D

Labels:

All rights reserved Valerie/Hleeda
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.